Thursday 27 January 2011

"MASAI MARA"

This beautiful log house is not in Africa though. It's in the heart of French Cerdagne, but the owners are a couple in love with Africa (now, that's something I understand totally!).
 And isn't their home beautiful. Again, the wonderful view from the terrace gives me a heartache!
















What a lovely view in the Pyrenees. I also love the way the decor of the rooms is completely inspired by the nature, it's in such a balance with the environment. 
Even though I like the picture in the bedroom I am not sure I would really enjoy waking up to an image of a huge bear coming towards me as soon as I open my eyes in the mornings, but hey! give me all this and I won't complain. 


all images via here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...