Thursday 20 January 2011

POLAROID ART

Oh my, I would LOVE to have some of these! What a perfect combo for my taste - I love polaroids and I love colours! 


The polaroids of Grant Hamilton are a bit different - they are actually scans of Polaroid 600 integral photos that have been printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Polyester and archivally encapsulated in Plexiglas. They don't need framing as they are thick enough to stand on their own! 


Just look at all this gorgeousness! THIS would really pop up on any wall...









The hardest thing is to CHOOSE some favourites, I really like them all...






spectrum




north shore


the flash

         
faster


art


  Check out all the amazing ones at his gallery!


                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...