Saturday 27 November 2010

Rooms with a view

If it was possible, I wouldn't spend a single weekend at home!
Whenever Friday afternoons arrive, I feel a strong need to go somewhere new, because it is the best thing for me to refresh the body and mind from the weekly routine. This is why I want to have a weekend weekly feature of beautiful hotels, actually the ones I like, starting with the ones here in Greece. 

This weekend I would spend in San Marco hotel, in the beautiful island of Mykonos.  I like the way they decorated according to the Greek traditional style, pure whites and dark blues with touches of yellow that scream Medittearean, simple lines and rustic textures. Wouldn't be bad to have the morning coffee in that terrace, eh?






       
  


                                                            all images via San Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...