Wednesday 15 December 2010

My Dream House

...belongs to someone else unfortunately! ;)

Ever since I saw this house featured in Greek edition of CasaViva magazine, it has been in my mind as the one to really describe what I love about interiors: white, plenty of light, with a vintage twist yet so endlessly sophisticated and with a touch of colonial style. I have just found  it online now and I had to share it!

The house belongs to Tine Kjeldsen, owner and designer of homewares brand Tine K Home. It is in Denmark and is actually a country house, which makes it  even more perfect in my eyes! 







Oh look at the little home office space...it's so wonderful and with such a nice view! 










I love the carefully harmonized colours on white background and the lamps chosen...have you noticed that the lamps and pendants are of similar design and material? It unifies the space and softens the slightly industrial look...Wonderful.

You can see more images of this inspiring house on Tina's web store page.

For the images and info I am grateful to DigsDigs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...