Tuesday 1 February 2011

STARS INSPIRED ART

Astrology meets fashion in these images from UK edition of VOGUE inspired by zodiac signs. I like the styling of my sign (Saggi), and if you don't see your own check out all the rest here!
I'm loving the colour palette in Virgo and playfulness in Pisces!













Speaking of astrology, did you know that you can actually have your own natal chart turned into wall art? 

StarArc makes quite nice looking modern graphical canvas prints ready to be hanged on the wall! You can't really choose the pattern because it is already determined by your birth, but you can customize it to fit the room decor by choosing among more than 30 colours and 8 sizes. 


I can't say I really like them, maybe a print that could be framed would work for me, but I do like the idea of seeing something so personal in my house as a reminder. I think I would have it turquoise or yellow, hmmmm...













found via Design Milk, images from StarArc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...